Affordable Connectivity Program
Hamilton is proud to participate in the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more.
What are the benefits?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
Learn more or apply at getinternet.gov
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program.
How do I sign up?
Go to getinternet.gov to apply for or determine eligibility for this program under the Affordable Connectivity Program. Then contact Hamilton at 402.694.5101 to sign up for services or apply the discount to your existing services. Your eligibility will need to be confirmed and written consent will be obtained before your discount can be applied to your account.