Local News Feeds
- Huskers Strike Late to Down Sooners, 2-1 August 17, 2018The Nebraska soccer team extended its streak of season-opening wins to six games with a 2-1 triumph over Oklahoma at John Crain Field on Thursday night.
- Two Huskers Competing at USA Championships August 16, 2018The Nebraska men's gymnastics program will be represented at the USA Gymnastics Championships in Boston this weekend, Aug. 16-19.
- Camp Notes: Versatility Key for O-Line August 15, 2018Race at quarterback is narrowing; running back Greg Bell impressing with his footwork; young tight ends gaining boost.
- Attorney general urges victims, others to report clergy abuse August 17, 2018Nebraskans who were sexually abused by clergy, regardless of when it happened, are urged to report the incidents, and the abusers, the state Attorney General’s Office said Thursday.
- City of Lincoln has new rules for bounce houses in public parks August 17, 2018Bounce houses in public parks have often been a frustrating experience, both for people who want to provide a bounce house at a party or event and for the city, which is concerned with safety and liability.
- City, county and LPS get unexpected tax windfall August 16, 2018Local government leaders have an enviable dilemma this month — more money than expected for next year’s budget.
- Jury quickly decides inmate's case over laundry cart escape August 16, 2018If potential jurors seemed a little confused during jury selection in Timothy Clausen's trial, no one could blame them.
- Final open house set for regional water quality plan August 16, 2018The public is invited to the final open house on the draft Lower Platte South Natural Resources District Water Quality Management Plan on Aug. 30.